SplodyHead, as seen in Lilo & Stitch
|Function||firing fire blast at enemy|
|Location||lighting tiki torches at the luau|
Splodyhead is a small red, six-legged reptilian dog-like experiment with a red-purple-striped horn on his head, brick-red markings on his forehead and back, short red-orange-tipped ears, blue eyes with red-purple spots around them and a hole-like nose .
Fires red, firey plasma blasts from his snout. designed to be relentless, spending endless hours at an elevated position, picking off the opposition one person at a time.
Get his nose wet and he is unable to fire any more plasma blasts making him vulnerable.
- Lilo & stitch: The Series: Season 1, Episode 11 (as the primary new cousin)
- Leroy and Stitch (at the stadium after being captured by Leroy)
Voiced by Frank Welker, he posseses a more groggy voice muffled by his large nose.
One True Place
Lighting decorative Tiki torches and David's spinning torches at the luau
- He is activated when a bird kicks out of nest and lands in ocean.
- He helped to fight Slushy with fire against ice.
- He preferes to eat charred food